Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design with circular ports replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics, it offers unmatched transparency and a more natural, uncoloured sound. Combined with a tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is the imperative. No excuses.
The NTG5 is a boom operator’s dream, weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm, making it ideal for use on long, demanding shoots. It features RF-bias circuitry to ensure reliable performance in adverse environments, with excellent resistance to high humidity, severe cold, damp, and dust. And it comes with a WS10 deluxe windshield, PG2-R pistol grip, and other accessories – the perfect location recording kit.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g), and short in length (just 203mm)
- Tailored frequency response and very low self-noise of just 10dBA
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and smooth off-axis response
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse environmental conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with WS10 windshield, PG2-R pistol grip and other accessories
Tags: Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit, Rode NTG5 Microphone Kit, NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit, Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit Best Price in India, Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit Online Buy, Rode NTG5 Shotgun Microphone Kit Online Buy Mumbai India
||20 Hz – 20 kHz
||80 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB
|Signal to noise Ratio
||10 dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
|Input SPL @ 1% THD
||130 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1% THD, 600 Ω load)
||2 mA @ 48V phantom power
||-23.5 dB re. 1 Volt/Pascal or Better (66 mV @ 94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz)