Get EXTRA Rs.500 OFF Storewide - EXTRA500
Rode NT1 + AI-1 Complete Studio Kit
& Free Shipping
- Desktop 1×2 USB Type-C Audio Interface
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- XLR Mic Cable and USB Cable
- Built-In Discrete Headphone Amplifier
- Cardioid Pattern Reduces Ambient Noise
- Announced Date: 6 April 2018
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Warranty: Rode India 2 Years Warranty on Registration
In The Box
- NT1 Microphone
- AI-1 Audio Interface
- SM6 Shock Moount
- XLR Cable
*Disclaimer: Box content may vary with new stock
Only 1 left in stock🔥9 others looking at this product!
Rode NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit
The RØDE Complete Studio Kit contains everything you need to make professional, studio-quality recordings at home. Featuring our AI-1 audio interface, peerless NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, plus an SM6 shock mount and XLR cable, it’s the perfect first step into recording.
The Perfect First Step Into Home Recording
The name says it all. The Complete Studio Kit comes with everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home. This includes RØDE’s AI-1 audio interface, NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, SM6 shock mount and pop filter, and all the cables you need to get connected. Every Complete Studio Kit also comes with a free version of Ableton Lite recording software, so you can start making music right away.
Easy to Use. Superb Sound.
The AI-1’s streamlined form factor means getting set up is as easy as plug in, adjust levels and go. Its single input is a high-quality Neutrik combi-jack that accommodates both XLR and ¼-inch cables, so you can plug in your microphone, guitar, bass or synthesiser with ease. The AI-1 delivers 48V phantom power and features a level indicator for ensuring you don’t overload its preamp. Combined with the NT1, the AI-1 delivers crystal-clear audio for any application, whether you’re recording spoken word for a podcast or complex, multi-layered music.
Superior Audio Monitoring
Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal-clear audio to your recording software, but your headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to its discreet, high-power headphone amplifier. Audio playback is easy with a single level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating echo while tracking vocals or instruments. The AI-1 also features balanced ¼-inch outputs for connecting your favourite speakers.
- NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers superb detail and warmth, and extremely low self-noise (just 4.5dBA).
- AI-1 features an ultra-low-noise XLR input and a discreet, high-power headphone amplifier for studio-quality recording, monitoring and mixdown.
- The Neutrik™ combi-jack input facilitates the connection of microphones, guitars, synthesisers and other instruments for ultimate flexibility.
- Includes the studio-grade SM6 shock mount and pop filter, and an XLR cable so you can get recording right away.
Ableton Live Lite free with every purchase.
Tags: Rode NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit, Rode NT1 & AI-1 Kit, Rode NT1 & AI-1, Rode NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit Best Price in India, Rode NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit Online Buy, Rode NT1 & AI-1 Complete Studio Kit Online Buy Mumbai India
- Output Connection : 3 Pin XLR. Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Impendence : 100Ω
- Equivalent Noise : 4.5 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output : +8 dBu (1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ω load)
- Sensitivity : -29 dB re 1V/Pa (35mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range : 128 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL : 132 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 90 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
- Power Requirements : 24V phantom power 48V phantom power
- Net Weight (grams) : 395
- Colour : Black
- Diameter (millimetres): 50
- Length (millimetres) : 187
- Computer Connectivity : USB
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O : 1 x 2
- Number of Preamps : 1
- Bit Depth : 24-bit
- Sample Rates : 44.1 kHz 48 kHz 88.2 kHz 96kHz
- Analog Inputs : 1 x Neutrik XLR-1/4” combo
- Analog Outputs : 2 x 1/4” (impedance balanced) 1 x 1/4” (headphones)
- Direct Monitor : Yes
- USB : 1 x USB Type C
- Bus Powered : Yes
- OS Requirements : Mac OS 10.10 or later Windows 7 or later
- Power : USB bus-powered
- Net Weight (grams) : 560
- Height x Width x Depth (millimetres) : 38 x 124 x 100