Get EXTRA Rs.500 OFF Storewide - EXTRA500
Rode NT1-A Microphone
& Free Shipping
Highlights & In The Box
- NT1-A 1″ Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR cable (6m) shielded XLR cable (6m/20′)
- Announced Date: 24 June 2014
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years on registration
*Disclaimer: Box content may vary with new stock
Only 2 left in stock🔥24 others looking at this product!
Rode NT1-A Microphone
The RØDE NT1-A 1″ cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world’s quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the ‘Complete Vocal Recording Solution’, the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an downloadable instructional video packed with recording tips.
The RØDE NT1-A large diaphragm 1″ cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
Tags: GOPRO HERO 8 Black, GOPRO HERO8 Black, HERO 8 Black, GOPRO HERO 8 Black Best Price in India, GOPRO HERO 8 Black Online Buy, GOPRO HERO 8 Black Online Buy Mumbai India
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||13.7mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||5dBA|
|Dimensions||190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD|